Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Die-namics

One of my newest finds are American made steel dies called Die-namics, made by My Favorite Things (MFT). They are compatible with my cuttlebug and have very cute designs. I was really excited to find the rolled flower dies because I have been cutting scalloped circles into spiral shapes and them rolling them to make 3-D flowers. I was disappointed when I tried these last night because I didn't like the results as well as my hand cut ones. I haven't tried the buttons die, but I think they will turn out fine. There are many cute Die-namic dies, but I wouldn't suggest the rolled flower dies.

This is an example of what the hand cut rolled roses look like when completed:


I also ordered more brightly colored twine and a cute robot stamp set. 
MFT carries 8 different colors of twine!
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment