Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jillibean Soup design team call

I have been working over the past few weeks on the items I am going to submit for the Jillibean Soup design team call. I have made several cards and will share them in a post later this week. Today I made a 4 page layout about my craft room. Why 4 pages, I just couldn't get it to all fit on 2! Click here to view larger photos.





My inspiration for this layout was to show a real, lived in, used craft room. The "messy" photos are not staged, this was really what my desk looked like after making a few cards.

The supplies used for this layout include:
Jillibean Soup papers from the new Blossom Soup collection
Jillibean Soup corrugated shapes, pea pod parts, stickers and twine
kraft paper
felt (flowers on page 3, cut with spellbinders dies)
bling (around the "clean" journaling)
fiskers border punches
spellbinders circle and scallop dies
solid color cardstock from various manufactures for photo mats

No comments:

Post a Comment