Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby Cards

This week I received 2 custom card requests, one for a baby boy baptism card and one for a baby shower card with a frog on it.

Card #1
inside

Card #2

inside
Both cards were made with Cloud 9 Design patterned paper (Baby Boy Bounce), green cardstock, blue cardstock, spellbinders nesting scalloped circle die, fiskers scalloped border punch. The baby shower card features.
In the future I need to be more specific when taking custom order because when my mom came to pick up the baby shower card I found out that the baby was not a boy! At least not yet, the sex is a secret until "it" is born. So I had to quickly make another card with a frog on it. I forgot to take a picture of it, but I used papers from the Jillibean Soup White Bean collection. I plan to make another one, so I will post the pic then.

P.S. card #2 is for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment